Fish, especially salmon is rich in W-3 Fatty Acid. Eat more W-3 Fatty Acid can effectively reduce the risk of stroke. Study also shows that fish can help to improve memory and effectively prevent Alzheimer. In addition, salmon is rich in protein, Vitamin B1, B2 and B12 and a major material for brain development.
Broccoli is rich in β carotene and Vitamin C. One broccoli already contains half of recommended β carotene daily intake and more than two times of Vitamin C daily intake. β carotene and Vitamin C are antioxidants, therefore, broccoli is a very ideal antioxidant food since it can prevent the growth of free radicals and prevent the brain cell from damaging.
According to pharmacology, chili contains capsaicin that can make skin blood vessels to expand, promote blood circulation and more easily transport nutrition to other parts of the body, including the brain. Moreover, chili is an ideal antioxidant that rich in protein, carotene and Vitamin C, prevent the brain from the damage of free radicals. However, chili is hot and not good for the stomach; it is not recommended to eat too much.
- Salmon（marinate with black pepper for a while）
- Green pepper, broccoli, onion, to taste
- *bamboo stick
- lemon juice, to taste
- Rinse the salmon and dry it with kitchen paper. Cut into slices, marinate with a pinch of salt and black pepper for a little while.
- Preheat oven to 200 C / 390 F.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces. Stick the salmon and vegetables together with the bamboo stick.
- Brush the baking tray with a little butter, place the salmon satay on it and bake until the salmon is cooked, then take it out.
- Pour some lemon juice on the satay and it is done.