Brain Gym Exercise 1 – Drinking water
Switches your brain ON：
- Improve electric and biochemical effects in the brain
- For effective information retrieving
Advantages for the elderly：
- Mobility and ability to participate
- Coordination of the brain and body
- Reduce pressure, strengthen communication and social skills
- Drink some water every short period of time（15-30 minutes）.
About drinking water：
Water accounts for about 70% of body weight while bones and fat only account for 30% - 40% and nervous system account for 90%. Water is a good electrical conductor and a solvent for decomposing salt. Brain and spinal cord is a current and chemical systems, we rely on effective passing of electric current and chemical information to complete the job of thinking, feeling, and commanding movement. Water directly determines the normal operation of the nervous system.